article via eurweb.com
To celebrate the launch of Brown Sugar – the new subscription-video-on-demand streaming service that airs 70s-era Blaxploitation films – cable network Bounce TV will present a 14-hour, seven-movie marathon of titles featured on the service. The back-to-back features will air on Sat. Dec. 10 beginning at 4:00 p.m. ET.
Here’s the schedule of films (all times Eastern):
• The Take (4:00 p.m.) – Billy Dee Williams stars as a “Brother with a Badge” who is on the take but battles the mob.
• The Mack (6:00 p.m.) – An ex-con returns from five years in prison and winds up king of the pimping game, but two corrupt cops and a crime lord want him to return to their sinister ways; Max Julien stars.
• Hit Man (8:00 p.m.) – Pam Grier and Bernie Casey star in the story of a lawyer who gets involved with gangsters after his brother is murdered.
• Hammer (10:00 p.m.) – Fred “The Hammer” Williamson stars as a dock worker who becomes a successful boxer but gets mixed up with a crooked manager.
• Mean Mother (12 Mid) – Two Vietnam deserters go their separate ways, turn into criminals and eventually reunite.
• Sheba, Baby (2:00 a.m.) – Pam Grier is back as a big city private detective who goes home to Kentucky to help her father fight mobsters.
• Brothers (4:00 a.m.) – The story of a relationship between a radical black activist woman and a Black Panther who’s in prison.
Brown Sugar is now available for mobile phones and tablets in the Google Play Store and iTunes App Store and for computers at www.BrownSugar.com.
To read full article, go to: Sample New Streaming Service Brown Sugar for Free during Bounce TV Marathon | EURweb