article via eurweb.com
To celebrate the launch of Brown Sugar – the new subscription-video-on-demand streaming service that airs 70s-era Blaxploitation films – cable network Bounce TV will present a 14-hour, seven-movie marathon of titles featured on the service. The back-to-back features will air on Sat. Dec. 10 beginning at 4:00 p.m. ET.
Here’s the schedule of films (all times Eastern):
• The Take (4:00 p.m.) – Billy Dee Williams stars as a “Brother with a Badge” who is on the take but battles the mob.
• The Mack (6:00 p.m.) – An ex-con returns from five years in prison and winds up king of the pimping game, but two corrupt cops and a crime lord want him to return to their sinister ways; Max Julien stars.
• Hit Man (8:00 p.m.) – Pam Grier and Bernie Casey star in the story of a lawyer who gets involved with gangsters after his brother is murdered.
• Hammer (10:00 p.m.) – Fred “The Hammer” Williamson stars as a dock worker who becomes a successful boxer but gets mixed up with a crooked manager.
• Mean Mother (12 Mid) – Two Vietnam deserters go their separate ways, turn into criminals and eventually reunite.
• Sheba, Baby (2:00 a.m.) – Pam Grier is back as a big city private detective who goes home to Kentucky to help her father fight mobsters.
• Brothers (4:00 a.m.) – The story of a relationship between a radical black activist woman and a Black Panther who’s in prison.
Brown Sugar is now available for mobile phones and tablets in the Google Play Store and iTunes App Store and for computers at http://www.BrownSugar.com.
To read full article, go to: Sample New Streaming Service Brown Sugar for Free during Bounce TV Marathon | EURweb